Faculty Online Grading Procedures
Step-by-step instructions for online grading are as follows:
- Login to CyberFriar
- Click on “Faculty Services”
- Click on the appropriate designation for “View/Enter Final (or Mid Term) Grades”
- Select the current term (Fall 2019) and “Submit”
- Select the appropriate Course Reference Number (CRN) for the course you wish to grade
- Select grade from pull-down list in the “Grade” column – follow instructions at top of the page referring to grades. If you do not submit a final grade for a student, the grade of NM (No Mark) will be issued to the student. (Lab sections are separate from the course. Please be sure to grade these sections accordingly. Please note: Lab sections from approved departments are automatically graded by The Office of the Registrar. All other lab courses must be graded by the instructor. DWC Seminar courses are auto-graded with the grade of NG).
(NOTE 20 MINUTE TIME LIMIT MESSAGES AT TOP AND BOTTOM OF PAGE)
- Click on the “SUBMIT GRADES” button at the bottom of the page when completed (a confirmation message will appear at top of the page)
- Review your online grade sheet and confirm that all students have been graded appropriately. If a name does not appear on your final grade roster, this means the student is not registered for the course and, therefore, cannot be assigned a grade. You must report this to the appropriate dean immediately since the student cannot be graded until registration is resolved.
- If desired, print a copy of submitted grades for your records
- Exit CyberFriar