Change of Major/Minor/Concentration

Major/Minor/Certificate/Concentration/Track Department Codes

Current Undergraduate Students Only:

  • Change of Major/Minor/Concentration Request Form
    • You must meet with the department designee of the major(s)/minor(s)/concentration(s) you wish to add/retain/delete PRIOR to submitting this form.
      • Please Note: For specific information on the process to change a business major/minor see the PCSB website here. All other changes may be requested by following the instructions on the form.
    • Instructions for Students – Incomplete forms will be returned to you and will result in a delay in processing.
      • Check the box acknowledging that you have met with all necessary departments before submitting the form.
      • Step 1: You must indicate your intent to retain or delete each of your current major(s)/minor(s)/concentration(s).
      • Step 2: Indicate your intent to add new major(s)/minor(s)/concentration(s).
      • Step 3: Click on the yellow Student Signature box to sign and date the form.
      • Step 4: Click “Submit Form”.
        • Information for Double Major/Dual Degree programs can be found here.

New First-Year and Incoming Transfer Students Only:

  • New and incoming students should request a change of major by submitting the form available within the Admission Status Portal ( The link to access the form is located below the checklist of admission items.
  • All changes of major requests may be subject to additional review by the Office of Admission.
  • For students who are already committed, it is recommended that change of major requests be submitted prior to registering for any Orientation programming.